If you're not sure where to begin, having a hard time getting motivated at the health club, or just don't feel like you're getting enough out of your exercise routine, consider hiring a personal trainer. More than just an instructor, a personal trainer can help you come up with the right workout plan to meet your goals. Whether it's losing a few pounds, toning up your arms, or flattening your stomach for swimsuit season, a personal trainer can help you get there
Each Custom Designed Program is tailored to fit the individual, taking into account medical history, time constraints, previous injuries and personal goals.
* Includes tips to help ensure your safety and to help assure you get the most out of each workout.
* General programs are available in one of four phases:
There’s a reason movie stars and financial moguls use personal trainers: The benefits of working with a personal trainer is one of the fastest, easiest, most successful ways to improve your health and fitness. In fact, the benefits of personal training has proved so effective that it has spread well beyond the realm of the rich and famous. Today, personal trainers are used by people of all fitness, age and economic levels--and from all over the world--to help make lifestyle changes those people couldn’t achieve by themselves. How do you know if hiring a personal trainer is the right choice for you? Consider the following things a personal trainer can do:
1. Improve Your Overall Fitness. IDEA surveys show the primary reason people hire personal trainers is to get professional assistance to improve cardiovascular health, strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, balance and coordination. A personal trainer will monitor your progress and fine-tune your program as you go, helping you work your way off plateaus.
2. Reach or Maintain a Healthy Weight. Body fat reduction, weight reduction or management, body shaping and toning can all be achieved with the aid of a qualified personal trainer, who can help you set realistic goals and determine safe strategies, all while providing the encouragement you need.
3.Learn to Stick to It. Sticking with well-intentioned plans is one of the biggest challenges exercisers face. Qualified personal trainers can provide motivation for developing a lifestyle that places a high priority on health and activity. A personal trainer can help you brainstorm ways to overcome your biggest obstacles to exercise.
4. Focus on Your Unique Health Concerns. IDEA surveys show that 50 percent of personal trainers clients have special medical needs, such as arthritis, diabetes or obesity. A personal trainer can help you with these or other issues, including low-back pain, rehabilitation from injury and pre/postnatal training. Your personal trainer can work with your physician, physical therapist or other health care provider to plan a safe, efficient program that will speed your recovery or enable you to reach your health goals.
5. Find the Right Way to Work Out. You will learn the correct way to use equipment, and appropriate form and technique for cardiovascular work and free-weight training.
6. Stop Wasting Time. Get maximum results in minimum time with a program designed specifically for you. Workouts that use your strengths and improve on your weaknesses are efficient and effective.
7. Learn New Skills. Want to improve your tennis game, learn to ski, become an in-line skater, golf like a pro, better your weekend basketball game or get ready for a wilderness adventure vacation? An individualized program can improve your overall conditioning and develop the specific skills you need.
8. Enhance Your Mind, Body and Spirit. A personal trainer can act as a doorway to new personal growth experiences. Many personal trainers provide mind-body activities, such as yoga or tai chi sessions. Your personal trainer may help you uncover new insights about yourself or find potential you didn’t realize you had.
9. Benefit From the Buddy System. What could be better than making a commitment to regularly meet with someone who will provide you with individualized attention and support?
10. Take Charge of Your Program, and Do It Your Way. With the right personal trainer, you can find the exercise program that works best for you. Are you more comfortable with a demanding program or a gentler approach? Would you like to train at home or at work, at a fitness club or in a personal trainer’s facility? How many times per week or month do you want to meet your personal trainer, and for how long? Carefully choosing a personal trainer enables you to select the type of guidance that will benefit you. You can get fit and healthy your way and take ultimate responsibility for your own health.
The goal of our personal training program is to achieve the following benefits:
• Body fat loss / weight loss
• Body shaping and muscle toning
• Cardiovascular fitness
• Increasing energy, stamina, & endurance
• Increasing sports performance
• Increasing muscle strength, muscle endurance, and muscle flexibility
• Improving coordination
• Enhancing immunity
• Reducing stress and anxiety
• Increasing libido
• Looking more attractive – looking better and feeling better*
* which improves one in all areas of life, from doing better at work/ more money to career changes, increasing self-confidence, enhancing self concept, relationship changes, etc.
THE ROLE OF A PERSONAL TRAINER
We design a comprehensive personal program to achieve your goals. Your Personal Trainer, through support and fitness expertise, keeps you moving towards your success, while maintaining a positive genuine concern for your exercise progress. Your personal trainer supports you towards your fitness goals and staying focused on the rewards of success. When you reach your exercise plateau, your Personal Trainer redesigns your fitness workout to advance you to the next fitness level to continue to achieve maximum benefits for your efforts. By changing your exercise workout, your personal training program remains fresh, new, challenging, and keeps your interest.
THE PERSONAL TRAINING PROGRAM
The Personal Training Program integrates exercise, diet, nutrition, and possible nutritional supplementation with the physical training to design a balanced fitness regime.
Our Personal Training Program emphasizes:
• The setting of specific, attainable goals via specific exercises
• The customization of your diet, nutrition, and food program
• Your accountability in achieving your fitness goals
• Continuing education, nutritional counseling, and motivational support on how to achieve and maintain your fitness goals
At the inception of the program you will participate in providing your Personal Trainer a full medical history, exercise history, and initial fitness assessment.
Then the personal trainer will develop a workout routine.
Your progress is under continual review and revisions will be made to make sure your body is being positively effected by the exercises and workouts. This will help you reach your fitness goals, and also keep the workouts fresh and interesting.
Some nutritional items and supplements are available for purchase at our sites to compliment our program.
If you want to reach your goals with overall health and vitality, check out our Personal Training Program for optimum results